- Pre-filtration Inlet water passes through micron PP filter bag rated finer than 10 microns which removes impurities like sand, silt, hair and particles from water.
- High - Q Filtration: Water undergoes a coarse filtration followed by fine filtration through special filter, which holds higher quality of fine particles from water.
- Bacteriostatic Activated Carbon Cartridge This highly filtered water then passes through a Bacteriostatic Activated Carbon filter (high grade silver impregnated carbon) which removes organic impurities, carcinogenals chemicals (such as VOC and THMs), chlorine, color and odor from water. It also prevents the growth of the bacteria on the carbon itself. This makes the water crisp to taste.
- Sediment Cartridge (5 micron) The sediment cartridge in this filters out fine suspended impurities from water and hence offers high clarity to water.
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane ESPA (Energy Saving Poly Amide) This stage produces pure water which is free from microbial and chemical contamination ; it also reduces the Total Dissolved Salts (TDS). This makes water pure, safe and crystal clear.
- Resin Carbon Cartridge RO purified water then passes through he resin carbon cartridge that acts as a double safe purifier, in the event of RO process failure.
- Post RO Purifier This backup cartridge offers 100% germicidal protection. The purified water falls into a transparent water. Tank level sensor automatically cuts off the pump when the tank is full.